Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 2

Well, it's Day 2 on my blogging journey. We've got a busy day today so I thought if I was going to blog that I should do it early this morning. We're going to see "Our Braves" play at Turner Field in Atlanta, GA tonight. Our family loves baseball and it just doesn't seem like summer if we don't make it to at least one Braves game before school starts back. Our family went to Disney World during spring break this year and while the girls (Molly, Mimi, Aunt Ashley and Mommy) enjoyed a day at Bippidi Boppidi Boutique, the guys (Darin, Griff, Gig, Will, Cole, Garrett & Nolan) enjoyed at day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex where they saw the Braves play the Florida Marlins. So... I guess you could say this is our 2nd game of the season. Will is taking a friend, Madison, and Molly and I are going too. I'm praying that they don't have a 2hr. rain delay like last night and that the game starts on time as I really don't want to be on I-20 by myself with three kids at midnight! Do you "see what I'm sayin'?"

I'll post pics of the game tomorrow. Darin gave me a new Nikon camera for Christmas and I'm lovin' it! Just wish I had time to really sit down and figure it out. I know it is capable of doing so much more than pointing and shooting!

We're having a BIG yard sale at one of my friend's house on Saturday. I really hate yard sales but I'm gonna give it a go one more time. Yard sales are like labor pains... they hurt really bad at the time but then your memory fails you and before you know it, you're doing it again! Ha!Ha!

Well... I hope you enjoy this beautiful summer day God has blessed us with. Take some time today to thank Him for your blessings!

God Bless,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment