Thursday, July 15, 2010

And We're Off....

Well, I've fallen down on the job for blogging and I'm afraid to say this might become the norm. I wanted this to be my daily journal, but we haven't slowed down long enough to do that lately. We're leaving today for Montgomery. Our boys play tonight at 7:30 and the outcome of that game determines what time we play tomorrow. They've worked so hard, but our sports are overlapping now. We had to have football pictures made yesterday and today it's back to baseball. Wow, I wonder about this sometimes? However, I think that sometimes Will does better the busier he is. He's so well-rounded- he makes good grades, he loves playing sports, he loves cooking, gardening, playing video games, etc. so if he can handle it, then I can too!

My sister comes home from China in 4 days! Yeah!! We can't wait to be at the airport Sunday night. I don't have huge expectations for Mia greeting us with a smile, but it will be so wonderful to touch her precious, sweet face in person. I know she's going to have a big "welcoming committee" so I think I'll have to get in line! She's defenitely warming up to Ashley, Griff and Mom but she's about to meet sooooo many more family members, a new home, a new dog, etc. Please continue to lift them up in your prayers. God has seen them through his far and I know He will continue but they still need our prayers.

Well, gotta go wash some clothes, take Will to get a haircut, pack some suitcases, and head off to Montgomery! I hope all of you enjoy this beautiful, summer day our precious Lord has blessed us with!

With Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment