Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26th

Good morning everyone! Let's see.... what is there to tell you since I updated last Wednesday? Not alot of anything! Life has settled down a little bit since last week and we actually had a relaxing weekend. The kids and I have been going to visit our new niece and cousin each day and she is adjusting to her new family so well. She is a precious little angel and we are all so in love with her! She loves Will and Cole which I find a bit interesting. I was thinking she would like Molly and Nolan since they're closer to her size and still really, really wild ( I guess I should've said "energetic") but not so. She prefers her mommy but if she can't find Ashley, she'll gladly go to Cole or Will. We went on a shopping venture Saturday to Hobby Lobby, Wal-Mart and Chick-fil-A. She rode in her carseat and was a good, little girl. We've taken her swimming at mom and dad's several nights and she loves the water. She'll put her face completely down in the water. Ashley says that she's sleeping better at night and beginning to play with her toys. Everytime I look at her, I'm amazed. Not only because she's an absolute doll but I think about how hard it must have been for her birth mother to leave her that day. I wish that her mom could have a glimpse of us playing with her and kissing her, and see her beautiful home, clothes, family, etc. I think her birth mom would be well pleased. She loved her enough to give her up and God protected Mia until His plan was fulfilled. I can't imagine what Mia's mom went through on the day that she left her, but I'm glad she did what she knew was best for her baby. Otherwise, we wouldn't have our little angel right now in Alabama.

We're just enjoying these last few days of summer. We're in between sports right now so we're not rushing to some type of practice each afternoon. We may go swimming this afternoon but I guess I need to get off this computer and do something productive before we do.

Have a great day!
With Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment